Policies for Carmel’s Forest Lodge
- Check In between 4pm & 9pm (at Carmel Lamp Lighter – see directions page for details) Please contact us in advance if you plan on arriving after 9pm so arrangements can be made for check in.
- Check Out at 11am
- We welcome families and groups.
- All rooms are pet friendly.
- A light breakfast is delivered each morning: 8:30am.
- Non Smoking Property: All the rooms are non-smoking rooms. Guests who smoke in rooms are subject to a $250 smoking fee.
- Our weekend policy is either a Thursday and Friday, or a Saturday and Sunday, or Friday, Saturday and Sunday combination.
- Reservations booked for June 19th thru September 1st require a minimum two night stay all days of the week.
- We request that all reservations be accompanied by a one night’s deposit.
- We guarantee space and rate requirements only.
- Room types are guaranteed, not specific rooms, although every attempt will be made to accommodate your requests.
- If you cancel all or part of your reservation or require other changes in your schedule, we must receive advance notice.
- If you cancel up to 7 days prior to check-in, you will receive your deposit back.
- If you must cancel within the 7 days prior to check-in, your deposit may be kept.
- There may be exceptions to the cancellation period in which case we must have 100% occupancy on the days reserved before we could return your deposit.
- This policy pertains to early check-outs as well as cancellations.
- Special events and holidays may have greater cancellation periods. Please call ahead.
Thank you for respecting these policies. They are necessary for the successful management of a small country inn.
Carmel’s Forest Lodge Guest Review
“We are staying in the Ocean Ave cottage and it is adorable!! Dog-friendly, close to shopping and close to the ocean!! Could not have stayed at a better more quaint and accommodating b & b. Amy and Allison were awesome to work with and very friendly! We will be back to maybe stay at The Lamplighter Inn which is the sister hotel. Both places are totally super cute!! Thanks for making the last leg of our trip amazing!.” – Kristin from Irvine, Yelp